PE Registration and Calendar
Policies | Procedures | Troubleshooting | Add/Drop | Auditing | Courses Unavailable Online | 2017-18 PE Calendar
|Term/Semester||Dates||Day 1||Day 2|
|Semester 1/Term 1||Wed-Thur, Sep 6-7, 8am-11pm||First Years only||All students|
|Term 2||Wed-Thur, Oct 18-19, 8am-11pm||Students needing credti||All students|
|Semester 2/Term 3||Wed-Thur, Jan 31-Feb 1, 8am-11pm||Jrs and Srs needing credit||All students|
|Term 4||Wed-Thur, Mar 14-15, 8am-11pm||Students needing credit||All students|
- Students may enroll in one class online and place themselves on one waitlist.
- Students registered for a class must attend the first session to hold their spots.
- Waitlisted students must attend the first class meeting to officially join their class. If space is available, the instructor will add them to the roster in priority order of those in attendance.
- Students may take more than one PE class during a given term or semester. To join a second class, the student will need to attend the first session to see if space is available.
- Courses may be taken only once for credit. There are no exceptions.
- Log into MyWellesley.
- Click on the “Student -Self Service” tab at the top.
- In the Banner Self-Service portlet, click on: “Banner Self-Service,” then "Student Services", then "PE Menu," then "PE Registration"
- Review the instructions on the main PE Registration page, then click ‘Register for PE classes.’
- Click the radio button next to the course you would like to take (you may click on only one radio button) and then click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page. Follow the online instructions to confirm your registration.
- To add your name to a waitlist, click “Back to Course List” on the registration confirmation page to select your waitlist class.
- Make sure you are registering during your assigned time slot.
- If you are still not able to register, contact Tom Wilson (x2004).
- Questions? Contact Tom Wilson, Physical Education Registrar (twilson1 or x2004).
Adding/Dropping a PE class
- During online registration: Go to the PE Menu folder in Banner Self Service and select Add/Drop. Follow the online prompts.
- After online registration has ended: To add a class, you will need to attend the first class meeting; the instructor will add you to the roster if space is available. To drop a class, contact the instructor or the Physical Education Registrar, Tom Wilson (email@example.com).
Auditor Registration (Anchor)
- Students who have already completed the PE Requirement (“auditors”) are able to register for classes online on the second day of each registration. There is no limit to the number of classes students may audit during their time at Wellesley. (top)
Courses Unavailable for Online Registration
- Varsity Team: Contact appropriate coach
- Dorm/Class Crew: Contact Seth Hussey
- Dana Hall Horseback Riding: Contact the Riding Center at 781.237.0728.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Contact Monica Verity