2017-18 Financial Aid Renewal ... Simplified
Due to enhancements to the federal financial aid process established by the President and the U.S. Department of Education, Student Financial Services has adjusted renewal application due dates and updated requirements necessary for reapplying for financial aid at Wellesley.
Please review this letter from Scott Wallace-Juedes, Director of Student Financial Services.
Your family has been sent a paper copy of this communication and we will be covering these changes at three upcoming Financial Aid Information Sessions:
- Tuesday November 22, 2016 3:00 - 5:00 pm, Library Lecture Room
- Monday November 28, 2016 3:00 - 5:00 pm, Library Lecture Room
- Thursday December 1, 2016 3:00 - 5:00 pm, Science Center 277
- Sessions are designed for dependent US Citizens and Permanent Residents only
- Independent students will receive a personalized email with additional information
- International students are not required to re-apply and will receive additional information via email
- QuestBridge Match Scholarship recipients will receive a personalized email with additional information