Chandler Pool, Fall 2020
For the health and safety of the College community, students will be required to use the R & R system to reserve a lane in the pool during open pool hours. Only single lanes will be available. Each reservation will be for 45 minutes. Walk-in use of the Pool is not permitted.
Pool Hours (eight lanes available during each time slot:
New Pool Protocols
- Users with R & R reservations will enter the KSC thru the Main Doors and check-in at the Front Desk.
- All users must arrive with SWIMSUIT ON and ONE personal bag of belongings that will stay with them and be kept in assigned spaces on the pool deck.
- Once reservation is confirmed with Front Desk Staff, users will access the pool thru the open Main Pool door, turn right and walk to the end of the hallway.
- Once on the pool deck, lifeguards will assist with locating assigned pool lane as well as storage of personal items.
- Users will then shower on deck and be cleared to enter the pool and begin their workout.
- Once at assigned lane, masks may be taken off.
- At the conclusion of their swim, users put mask back on, dry off, put clothes back on, then exit the building using the exit doors by the Coaches Offices.
- There will be no location to change before or after swimming.
- There will be no pool equipment available for use (kickboards, fins, noodles, etc)