Do you want to see a good film?
Wellesley College's Collins Cinema, located in the Davis Museum and Cultural Center, features two 35mm projectors and cinema seating, with a capacity of 175, for CAMS courses, special programs, and student Film Society screenings on Friday and Saturday nights.
In the Greater Boston Area:
Try these art houses in the Boston area for independent and foreign film:
- Brattle Theatre, Cambridge, MA (in Harvard Square)
- Coolidge Corner Theatre, Brookline, MA (in Coolidge Corner)
- Embassy Cinema, Waltham, MA
- Harvard Film Archive, Cambridge, MA (in Harvard Square)
- Kendall Square Cinema, Cambridge, MA (near MIT)
- West Newton Cinema, Newton, MA
On the Interweb: