Guidelines for Employee Environmental Health & Safety Orientation and Training introduces Wellesley College faculty and staff to training policies and procedures managed by the Environmental Health and Safety Office. We provide and coordinate comprehensive environmental, health, and safety programs and services that minimize EHS related risks to the College community. Programs will be consistent with responsible fiscal and environmental stewardship as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Wellesley College Training Resources
- To arrange for classroom training in your area contact EH&S at x 3882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Web-Based Training
- Yale University Office of EH&S Streaming
- OSHA Training
- Back Safety
- Forklift Safety and Operation
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Safety and The Difference Between Respirators and Surgical Masks (Version en español)
- National Safety Council Training Webpage: offers Driver Improvement, First Aid & CPR, and Workplace Safety training, with several courses available in Spanish.
- OSHA New England Training Institute: offers safety training and certificate programs with on-site and open enrollment in General Industry, Construction, Maritime, Disaster Site Work, and Industrial Hygiene.
- OSHA Multimedia Programs are interactive Web-based training programs with videos, questions, and advice that include:
|Crane, Derrick and Hoist Safety||Ergonomics|
|Eye and Face Protection||Fall Protection|
|Forklifts||OSHA Policy and Procedure|
|Process Safety Management||Radiation|
|Sampling and Analysis||Scaffolding|
|Silica, Crystalline||Teen Employment|