Total Rewards Statement
Wellesley College is dedicated to providing comprehensive and competitive benefits to our employees. The value of these benefits, combined with your annual salary make up your Total Rewards. Workday offers the ability to view your Total Rewards at Wellesley College in real time.
You will find the following categories within your own customized statement.
- Projected Compensation - Annualized
- Health & Welfare Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD Coverage - Annualized
- Additional Benefits (if applicable) such as Legal, FSA, HSA - Calendar year-to-date
- Paid Time Off - Time Taken - Calendar year-to-date
- Retirement Plan Contributions (if applicable) - Calendar year-to-date
How to Access and Read Your Statement
For instructions about how to access your Total Rewards Statement in Workday, please click HERE.
- This Statement includes an estimated snapshot of your projected compensation and benefits as of the day you run it. Please keep this in mind as you look at your benefits that are illustrated in a year-to-date format.
- The configuration of this statement in Workday is limited. Therefore, we were not able to include some compensation and benefits you may receive such as Short-Term Disability and Tuition Reimbursement.
- You will now have access to this Statement throughout the year.
- You may want to save a copy of your Statement this December by referring to the attached instructions. In January, your statement will likely look different as the year-to-date figures will be lower.
- The information in this communication presents illustrative information about the compensation and benefits provided to you by the College. Please refer to your paycheck for actual earnings and deductions.
Please contact Meshack Ellis, Compensation and Benefits Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 2447.