Wellesley College is committed to constantly improving the accessibility of information we provide.
Building Accessible Web Pages
- Wellesley's Web Accessibility Procedures
- Siteimprove's What is Section 508?
- Siteimprove's Must-Have Accessibility Handbook
- Take Siteimprove's Web Accessibility course (email webmaster for access).
- WebAIM's Appropriate Use of Alternative Text
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative's Quick Tips to Make Accessible Web Sites
- American Foundation for the Blind's Tips & Tricks to Improve Web Accessibility
- Download demo copies of JAWS or NV Access to test your pages on a screenreader.