Welcome to the Budget Office Website!
The mission of the Budget Office is to effectively lead the development and management of the College’s budget. We are committed to anticipating needs, providing appropriate guidance, and providing efficient, timely, and accurate budgetary and expenditure information to our constituents, while maintaining a courteous and professional attitude.
The Budget Office is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining systems that support budget development and reporting;
- Educating and guiding constituents regarding all aspects of the budgetary process;
- Resolving budget problems.
Budget users primarily use two reports.
- FIN Operating Budget vs Actuals by Cost Center is used for monitoring Actuals against the Budget.
- FIN Gift Spendable Balance Report will provide information regarding the usage and balance of gifts.
For details on how to use these reports, please visit the Workday Finance page (viewable on-campus or through VPN).