PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATED LIBRARY ACCESS INFORMATION
The Wellesley College Libraries are closed. Faculty and staff who have been cleared to do so can access the Clapp, Art, and Music Libraries with One Card swipe access between 8:30am and 4:30pm seven days a week.
Library staff are not in the buildings but are available to assist remotely.
To connect with library services, you can:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to open a help desk ticket
- faculty & staff can call 781-283-3333 M-F 8:15-4:30.
- email your subject specialist(s) by department
- suggest a purchase
- chat with a Library Collections Group staff member from M-F 8:30-4:30
- email email@example.com if you don't know where to start
For specific departments:
Wellesley College Archives: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellesley College Special Collections: email email@example.com
Knapp Center circulating equipment: email firstname.lastname@example.org