Wellesley College Mail Services
What services are provided by Wellesley College Mail Services?
- Provides campus and U.S. mail delivery for the Wellesley College Community.
- Processes outgoing U.S. mail for academic and administrative departments.
- Forward faculty mail over the summer months.
- Process outgoing International mail for College departments through our remailer.
- Maintain all College mailing permits and processes charges to departments.
- Maintain records of all mailing cost for departments and send monthly report to the Controller’s Office.
Campus Mail Policy
What can be mailed through campus mail?
- Mail from Wellesley College academic and administrative departments.
- Mailings that has been approved by the Wellesley College administration.
What cannot be mailed through campus mail?
- Advertisements from outside vendors.
- Campus mail cannot be used for any for profit sales related to college activities.
- Unmarked flyers from on or off campus organizations.
- Items smaller than 3.5” X 5” (this is the minimum size accepted by USPS.)
Campus Mail provides a service to the entire community; please help us by using campus mail properly. Sealed campus notices must have a return address or it should appear in the context of unsealed notices so that mail can be returned to sender.