Mailings for Students and Parents
What does Mail Services do for you?
- Delivers campus mail to departments and student mail units.
- Manages Student Mail Center, located at the Wang Campus Center.
- Processes student incoming packages. Receives Express, Certified, Registered, UPS, FedEx, Numbered Insured, and flower deliveries.
- Provides notification of receipt of all items for students requiring a signature through e-mail. Note: students are responsible for package pick-up when it requires a signature. Rides to the wang campus center are not provided, but a dolly can be borrowed if students leave their cell phone with mail services for the duration of use. Proxies may be sent.
- Forwards student mail when students are on leave or have graduated. We also forward domestic mail over the summer.
To ensure timely delivery of your mail, please address it appropriately with the following formatting:
21 Wellesley College Rd
Wellesley, MA 02481-02XX
All mail should include the student's unit number and the designated zip code plus 4 (see below). If they are not included on the mail, it will be delayed until we can assign the correct unit to the mail piece.
*Please refrain from the use of nicknames, as it slows down mail services or causes mail to be returned to sender.
**The formation of your zipcode plus 4 consists of 02481-02 and the first two numbers in your unit number. If your unit number is 1001, your zipcode plus 4 is 02481-0210.
Mail for committees, commissions, or organizations should be addressed c/o an individual connected with the group.
Notes on Forwarding
- Per USPS rules, we are unfortunately not able to forward international mail. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Mail for graduates is forwarded domestically for 3 months only - please notify all of your correspondents to avoid problems with your mail.
- Mail Services does not forward student mail over winter break. Please be sure to notify all correspondents of your mailing address over winter break. **This is very important for graduate school materials.**
- For summer forwarding, please fill out the form below. Paper forms are located outside the Mail window at the Lulu Chow Wang Campus Center.
For any additional questions regarding student mail services, please visit our student FAQs page.